MillionaireMatch Singapore Review 2023
- 💘 Largest millionaire dating app
- 💘 Certified members
- 💘 Secure dating
The pioneers of millionaire dating
Many singles just want to date someone who has a high net worth. It goes with other requirements including personality, hobbies, and physical attractiveness. Instead of dating a sugar baby or a gold digger, you might want to date someone who is used to an opulent lifestyle. This is where Millionaire Match comes into place.
Launched back in 2001, Millionaire Match continues to live up to its claims. It serves a niche audience that is wealthy and attractive. There is no denying that dating can be difficult for wealthy singles who fear that someone is only interested in them because of their money. Millionaire Match is dedicated to making sure that wealthy singles find someone like-minded.
Unlike what you might have heard, Millionaire Match is not a sugar dating platform or caters to gold diggers. Anyone who makes more than $200,000 a year can sign up to find someone who also earns a good income and is attractive. If you want to make sure that you spend your time and money on the right dating app, I want to share my experience with the dating platform with you.
In terms of usability, Millionaire Match does not disappoint. It is super quick and easy to use. To get started, you need to mention your email address, name, and phone number. You also have to upload at least a picture. There are many features that you can use to get the most out of your money. In addition to the basic features such as searching, liking, and messaging, you can also use the following features.
- Certified Millionaire: When using a website that caters to the wealthy, there is still a possibility that you might encounter someone claiming to be richer than they actually are. With the Millionaire Match certification system, millionaires have to prove that they own a great deal of wealth.
- Featured Member: Featured members have a premium subscription and appear at the top of the search results. By becoming a featured member, your chances of getting viewed and matching with someone are increased.
- Luxury Feed: Users can also link their blog or social media accounts to Millionaire Match to add more details to their profile. Singles are encouraged to post their latest luxury purchases on the site to connect with other singles who share similar interests.
Completing your profile
When signing up for Millionaire Match, you will need to respond to a variety of questions that cover your age, wealth, height, ethnicity, and more. By filling out your profile, you allow your matches to form an opinion about you. It took me around 10 minutes to complete the profile. As your profile acts as a personality test, it ensures that you interact with people who are genuinely interested in you and your personality. Similarly, you can look into their profiles to learn more about them.
Free trial and cost in Singapore
To get an idea about Millionaire Match, you can sign up for its limited free trial. However, you need to subscribe to a membership plan to continue using it and to access more features. The longer the duration of your membership the less amount of money you would need to pay. Even though Millionaire Match caters to the wealthy, its monthly plans are quite affordable.
Millionaire Match hosts more than two million conversations every month. However, it has attracted its fair share of controversy over the years. Much of the criticism is directed towards the service being only perceived as a platform for wealthy single individuals but being a sugar daddy dating platform. However, the company continues to reject this notion and even claims that its main focus is long-term relationships.
During the coronavirus pandemic, the number of fake profiles increased on the site. But, Millionaire Match regularly reviews each profile to make sure that it meets the requirements. Since many of the users are certified millionaires, there is not a lot to worry about as long as you review your options. If you are not a wealthy individual, there are other dating sites that you can try out.
- Best Sugar Daddy Dating Apps in Singapore
- Best Sugar Mummy Dating Apps in Singapore
- Ashley Madison Singapore Review
Table of Contents